Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Review: Spent - Antonia Crane




REVIEW


I loved the cover right off the bat because it was different and beautiful. I will say I was shocked at some of the things that went on in this story. I'm not a prude at all, but I know I was blushing up a storm. This was also an emotional story at times and had me in tears at one point. It takes a strong individual to have so many negative life experiences and still have the courage to fight for her dreams and the rights of others.

This book gives the reader an unadulterated look into the world of drugs and the sex industry, but ends up being so much more than this. This story will take you on a roller-coaster ride of emotions and leave you thinking about it long after the last page.

I gave this book 4 stars !!  



4 Stars

Billie Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS