Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review: Spartan & The Green Egg - Nabila Khashoggi

Spartan, his three friends, and his dog, Grimm, as they travel the Universe. The mission of this talented team is to gain and share knowledge of their amazing discoveries. With the power of their minds, they made contact with a race of alien explorers, who communicate with them via an egg-shaped spaceship that is itself an organic alien being. Their expeditions are made even more exciting through the use of new technology and cool gadgets, provided by their new friend, who goes by the name of Egg.
 
 
 
REVIEW
 
Spartan & The Green Egg is a wonderful addition for your children's book shelf. The illustrations in this book were very vibrant. The story is written in a comic book style which I loved. Author Nabila Khashoggi transports readers to a new & exciting world. This book also shows children how much fun they can have when they use their imagination. This is the debut book of a ten part series. I can't wait to read more from this series. Whenever I read a children's book for review, I give the book to my kids to read to see whether they will enjoy it or not. My children fell in love with this book. I was happy that after reading this book, they had questions about the environment. Even my husband became curious and read the book.
 
I highly recommend this book.
 

4 Stars
 
Orsayor
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS