Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review: Slave - Brian W. Smith


REVIEW


Slave, by Brian W Smith is about a popular African American Erotica author named Cleo, who is at a plateau in his writing career.  He is not happy with his current agent, Vivian, and is thinking of severing ties with her.  Vivian, however, manages to convince him to give her another chance to take his career to the next level.

As a way to make new connections, and reach a different fan base, Cleo accepts an invitation to attend a book club meeting.  Little does he know; it will be a night he will never forget.


Without giving too much away, I thought this was an interesting  read. It kept my attention the whole time.  I even got a few chuckles from it.  My eyes and mouth were wide open during the “climax” of this torrid tale.  I would recommend this book.


4 Stars

Latreice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS