Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Review: A Study in Ashes - Emma Jane Holloway






REVIEW


A Study In Ashes is the third installment in "The Baskerville Affair Series." I liked this book but not as much as the first and second installments. With this story, you do get a lot of loose ends tied up, but the story drags at times. The ending does leave an opening for another book. I think the only issue I had with the book was Imogen, I would have liked for her to have played a bigger part in this book and had some sort of closure for her part in the story. 

Overall, this was an okay conclusion to the series, and I am hoping to see more of all these wonderful characters and find out where this fantastic journey might lead them next.

4 Stars

Billie Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS