Saturday, October 5, 2013

Review: Revenge, Inc - Keleigh Crigler Hadley


 
REVIEW

When I received this book for review – the cover caught my attention. I didn’t read the synopsis because I just wanted to dive in. I would have to say it wasn’t what I thought it would be – and guess what.... That was a great thing in this case. From the first page to the end of the book I was engrossed. I finished this book in one day.

Life has a way of changing in the blink of an eye – and there’s nothing you can do about it. Or is it? The people at this AA meeting share their story of being wronged – and decide to form a group – and get revenge on everyone that they believe is the source of their pain. I have to admit I did cheer them on for forming this group, then another part of me thought – “This may not be a good idea...” but I was eager to see this thing through the end...

Insert evil laugh here _______________________.

"Revenge is a kind of wild justice, which the more a man's nature runs to, the more ought law to weed it out." – Francis Bacon

Revenge, Inc is a powerful novel about revenge & its aftermath. Even if you don’t believe in getting revenge – you will be able to sympathize with each character & their story. There were a few grammatical errors, but it never interrupted the flow of the story. Author Keleigh Crigler Hadley does an excellent job of creating a story that will keep readers eager to keep turning the pages.  

4 Stars

Orsayor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS