Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review: Drink Fuck Sleep - Karrine Steffans

 
 
This was a collection of true short erotica essays. All of the stories were quite interesting and a few of the endings caught me off guard. I would’ve liked to have seen more of a variety with the stories. Some of them had the same type of story line which became redundant until the end of the story. It sometimes took me a minute to look beyond that fact and actually get to the surprise ending.   

All of the stories were very explicit and detailed and left little to my imagination to figure out what was going on in the story.  I do hope Author Karrine Steffans will gather other writers and compile another collection of essays. I would definitely read it and have purchased other works by Author Steffans.  

Reviewed by: Carmela








No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS