Monday, February 4, 2013

Click: An Online Love Story - Lisa Becker

 
 

Renee Green is almost thirty years old and always thought she would be married with kids or at least seriously dating someone by the time she turned thirty. As her birthday approaches she finds herself still very single, and decides with the help of her guy friend Mark to try online dating.

At first glance the first few pages of this book made me cringe - I expected this book to be uninteresting and hard to follow because this style of writing was new to me. There is a first time for everything, and you can't always judge a book by its cover. I was proven wrong right away!

This book was an absolute joy to read!!! Very easy to follow and the e-mail style was very refreshing in my opinion. I loved the idea of reading the e-mails from a group of friends swapping stories about their lives. The story was set up to make you feel like you were a part of each of the character's lives.

I think any woman in today's society, could relate to any or all of these these characters, even if they haven't entered the world of online dating. This author has a very unique way of telling a story and making all of her characters come to life.

I enjoyed reading this book and will look forward to seeing more from this author.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars!!
 
Billie Jo
 
 

1 comment:

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS