Sunday, January 29, 2012

Inherited Slave - D.L Shorts


Carla is approached by Jim to become his Submissive for a year, and after weighing her options she agrees. As her time is coming to an end will she be able to let go without falling in love?

This selection was a very quick read.  The page is count is 7 – 9 pages depending where you download it from. This was submitted to me for a review so my .pdf copy registered at 9 pages. Author D.L. Shorts captured my attention from the first sentence to the very end.

The only reason I gave it a 3.5 stars was I felt the author should have given the readers a full story instead of what read like one long hot steamy scene. (Side Note: It was a very steamy scene!!!)

I will definitely read the sequel. I will say this author did an excellent job of capturing my attention in 9 pages than what some authors can’t do in 200 pages.


3.5
Orsayor



Disclaimer: Book Referees was given a Free Copy of this book from the Author. Our thoughts on this book were in no way influenced by the author or publicist. We were not compensated for the review. Thank you for giving Book Referees the opportunity to review your book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS